Monday, July 25, 2005

My first post might be full of flaws but i know like Isaac Rowland i'll always bounce back.yeah its a funny side of me.just returned from school,FUT the great and was bed-ridden for like how many days? one,two,three,... and i was begining to get scared.like all the drugs refused to work that period,striking!,peharps.but you never know the solution untilk you try a new method.ask me what i did and please dont laugh because it worked for me.Guess what,a bottle of mmanya and cow tail was enough to put me back on track.ha,ha,ha.mind you i did not prescribe this for you,your situation might just turn out worse.its juist my own therapy.
thats worth trying out folks.
uchh

1 comment:

trae_z said...

Da Uchh my man welcome to the blogging world.good to see you spitting your thoughts here for all to learn a thing or two from. do your thing man, i got your back. Peace!